Need to File a Claim?

All claims should be submitted via Accord Loss Notice, with all the current information to Linell McWilliams, Once received, claims are processed immediately with General Liability claims forward to the company directly and Property claims sent to a third party adjuster.

Loss Runs

Loss runs requests should be emailed to Linell McWilliams,


How to:

how to claim

In order to expedite this process please include the following information:

Reserve/claim status/claim payment requests here